Welcome to Besana-Lovati Inc., representative and supplier of investment-grade, Italian-built glass edging, washing, cutting, and finishing machinery to the United States, Canada, and Mexico. With offices in Winston-Salem, NC and Whittier, CA, we are proud to serve the flat glass processing industry in North America with professional sales and expert service since 1990.
Legendary Value, Proven Performance: Besana-Lovati Supplies the Best Quality Flat Glass Processing Machinery Available to Customers Throughout North America
At Besana-Lovati, we supply top-quality Italian-made flat glass processing machinery from the following manufacturers:
- CMB Besana – Makers of the best quality glass edging equipment in the world
- Lovati Fratelli – Producers of first-class CNC glass edging and beveling machine centers as well as specialty shape processing machinery
- Quaranta – Manufacturers of the finest quality glass washing equipment available
- Macotec – Makers of the world’s fastest and most efficient glass cutting machinery
- Mistrello – Automated glass storage solutions
- Rollmac – Producers of the most technically advanced roll-cutting machinery on the market
- Cugher – Taking screen printing on glass to a whole new level
- Forza-G – Delivering the most innovative water treatment solutions that work without the use of chemical solutions
- Marker Italia – Logo sandblasting engraving equipment
- Retaina Laser Group – Laser engraving equipment
- AB Shot – Semi and full-automatic sandblasting cabinets
We also deliver a full range of consumables including diamond wheels, drill bits, engraving and finishing tools, sandblasting media, abrasives, polishing wheels, and much more. We only carry the finest products available from the most respected brands in the world to meet the rigorous demands of today’s continuous production environments.
Please browse our site to learn more about us and the equipment and machinery we represent. Contact us today at 336-768-5504 on the East Coast or at 562-696-3607 on the West Coast for more information and to learn how we can serve all of your flat glass processing machinery needs!